Welcome to Engineer Voice! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Engineer Voice’s website, located at https://engineervoice.in/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Engineer Voice if you do not agree to accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file that a web page server places on your hard disk. Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are uniquely assigned to you, and only a web server in the domain that issued the cookie can read them.
Please be aware that by accepting the required cookies, you also consent to third-party cookies. These cookies may be utilized through third-party-provided services if you use such services on our website. For instance, a video display window is provided by third parties and integrated into our website.
Unless otherwise stated, Engineer Voice and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on Engineer Voice. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Engineer Voice for your personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish material from Engineer Voice
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Engineer Voice
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Engineer Voice
- Redistribute content from Engineer Voice
This agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer users an opportunity to post opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Engineer Voice does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Engineer Voice, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Engineer Voices shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Engineer Voice reserves the right to monitor all comments and to delete any comments that it may consider inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You at this moment grant Engineer Voice a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to our content:
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
- System-wide accredited businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
(a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses;
(b) the organization does not have any negative records with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Engineer Voice;
(d) The link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive.
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services.
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Engineer Voice. Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Use any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Engineer Voice’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
You must not hold us responsible for any content appearing on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims raised on your website. Links appearing on any website must not be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, nor should they infringe upon, violate, or advocate the infringement or violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and their linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly. We do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of the information on this website, nor do we promise to ensure the availability of the website or to keep the material on the website up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph;
(b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.